From:
Paula A Bryder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1996 18:22:11 -0800
Thanks to all who wrote about the albino I was so concerned with at this
Flea Market.  I spoke with the management at the Flea Market today, who said
they had been following up the law regarding the ferret, the sugar gliders,
and the miniature turtles for sale.  The manager suggested I call Animal
Control & make a report as private citizen.  I did so, and was assigned a
case # 104939.  AC will conduct an incvestigation tomorrow (Saturday) and
should have a report by next week.  If any FML'ers want to follow up, Animal
Control's # is 813-744-5660.  They must be severely understaffed, since I
was on hold quite a while.  I will report any results next week.

Again, ferreteers, thanks for your support. I hope I wasn't too late for
the little guy.
Best,
Paula