From:
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 23:35:51 -0500
4 more days and counting!  Join us for our second annual Valentine's Date
auction!

Buy a rose - win a prize!  EVERY rose is a winner.  From Pizza Pizza
prizes, t-shirts, toys & Avon gifts to a genuine, antique gold & amethyst
ring (aprox. value $150).  Also have the chance to win (with your rose
purchase) an antique collector coin, faux ruby & diamond gold-tone
necklace, Egyptian crystal perfume bottle and SO much more!  90% of
rose prizes are worth $25 or more!

Give-aways all night long!

Raffle for Calvin Klein gift baskets (retail value over $75)

You will also have the chance to bid on "date" to accompany you at a
lovely dinner, brunch or night on the town!  Of course as the winning
bidder, you are always free to chose your own special date to join you
on your winning dinner, brunch or night on the town.

Gift packages include; Glen Abbey Golf Club, Red Lobster, The Keg, Yuk
Yuks Comedy Theater, La Brusketta, The Wolf's Howl Pub, The Tap and WAY
more!!!

Join us Saturday February 22nd 9pm

The Shamrock & Thistle Pub
4923 Dundas St. W. (2 blocks west of Islington, south side)
Toronto  www.theshammy.com

or for more information

http://www.ferretaid.org/valentines_date_auction.html

We're also looking for volunteers for this event.  If you are able to
spare a few hours, please e-mail [log in to unmask]

Randy Melanie Belair
President
The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"