Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 02:44:20 -0800
Just letting people know I am alive; all rumors of my death are
exaggerated. I only stink like I am dead. Honestly, I've been spending
a tremendous amount of time working on Ferret Project stuff and have
very little time left for the small (and important) things, such as
email, reading the FML, and loads of other stuff. Things are also
complicated because I am the official honorary adoption mentor for
Kim Schilling. She and her family are adopting a new boy, so I've
been doing what I can in that regard.

Because of my time constraints, which will probably continue for three
or four more months, I wouldn't suggest trying to contact me on the
FML for a while. I remain loyal to the FML and read all FMLS --
eventually -- but I am currently several months behind. My email box
is so loaded that I have been forced into creating two folders: ASAP
mail and "When I Can Get to It" mail. Perhaps the simplest way to get a
short message to me now is via Facebook. My kids shamed me into joining
so they could send short messages to me. I've promised to check it
twice a day. Yep, the Ferret Project has consumed so much of my time
that my kids have forced me on Facebook just so they could get short
messages to me. I am so pathetic.

Have a very happy holiday (in case I don't send a message later in the
month)!!

Bob C