From:
cathy arnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 05:41:59 -0700
Hello all,
Yesterday was my sons birthday.  He turned seven.  A friend of the family
ask if they could buy him a puppy.  We said it was OK.  So they took him
to the shelter and he came back with a Beagle.  He is seven weeks old.
Here is my problem.  I have two ferrets.  Everyone is telling me that
Beagle's are hunting dogs and he will kill my fuzzies.  I have not let
out of cage yet because of the puppy.  They need to come out they are
used to running free durning the day.  I'm scared he is going to hurt
them.  I believe that if he grows up with them he will not hurt them.
Am I right?  Has anyone ever had a Beagle around ferrets before.  If so
please let me know.