From:
Lisa Mesplay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 21:35:41 -0800
Imagine my surprise when I finally caught up with back FML's and learned
there is going to be a show here in Seattle this weekend.  If any of the
show organizers are reading, I am curious to know what sort of marketing or
mailing you did to spread the word about the show.  Last year I was a
steward (and my partner showed our two furkids), and if I may say, I worked
my tail off at the show trying to be a good steward.  My mailing address
and e-dress didn't change -- is there some other reason we weren't notified
about the show?

We won't be showing this year, obviously, since it's too late to get any of
the registration packet info.  But we will attend to ooh and aah at
everybody's beautiful fuzzies.

I guess I'm just disappointed and a little hurt that for some reason, our
family was overlooked.  Perhaps this represents an opportunity for the show
organizers to cooper up their processes a bit.

-- Lisa in Seattle, with Raphael ("Good!  Now I don't have to have a
bath!") and Bug ("Huh -- it's a conspiracy.  Everybody knows I'm the most
beautiful girl in the world!")