From:
"Snoberger, Chris M" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Jul 1999 13:58:40 -0400
We're getting geared up for the Ferret Lovers' Club of Texas 4th Annual
Ferret Olympics.  It will be held on Saturday, October 9th, 1999 at the
Grand Prairie Community Center from 2:00-5:30.  Early check-in begins at
1:00.

We would love to see you and your ferrets at the Olympics!  If you'd like
to take a more active role in the Olympics, we could use your help
volunteering to work the Olympics or through donations to our raffle.  Any
items donated to the raffle will be noted in our show program recognizing
the donor.  Please email me personnally for a mailing address.

Please visit our website for more olympic information and entry forms:
http://www.ticnet.com/ferretolympics

~ Chris Snoberger
   FLC Show/Merchandise Coordinator