Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 1999 15:43:33 -0500
Ok, I guess I can come out of lurk mode to introduce my "zoo" <G>

My name is Sam and my hubby and I live in Ohio (near the WV border) with
our zoo.  The zoo is made up of the following:

Rascal aka Ratman, my first ferret

Bandi, who was supposed to have been a Robin (to complete the duo) but when
I found her, unable to walk due to starvation I had to bring her home....

Robin, came a few weeks after Bandi

Squirt, who was the last ferret I would get, honest!

Figgy, short for Figment of your imagination, who was named so that if my
husband asked what that was I could tell him without lying...(took him 3
months to notice we had 5 ferrets now...)

Stripe, whom I picked up while we went to the petstore to get a dog
cage.... I took him to the register with me while hubby was paying for the
cage and he sorta "didn't notice" he was paying for a ferret too (he's such
a dear :-)

Rolly Polly, my snuggle ferret

Junior, Nicky and Einstein II who are looking for good homes after they
were given to me by a freind who can no longer care for them.

Zack (short for prozac), honorary ferret (cat)

Speedy (short for Speedbump...he almost was one when he ran out infront of
our truck so we could take him home...) honorary ferret (cat)

Bugsy (short for Eatbugs....which he does) honorary ferret/dog (cat)

Hale, honorary ferret (choc. lab)

Mouse, honorary ferret (Pappilion dog)

Snuggly, official perch potato of the family, hates all other animals and
most humand (cockatiel)

That's my family, I have been reading the FML for about 3 years now and
the information herein has helped me though many first time ferret owner
problems, so Bill, and all of you who participate on this list, THANKS!

Sam Taylor

       All wiyht.  Rho sritched mg kegtops awound?