Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 2009 10:18:38 -0400
I did not mean to post anonymously yesterday, and again, I am appalled
that the rescue that had to happen for the box ferrets happened in
Colorado, but thanks to everyone who helped

Also as regard "Ollie", it is absolutely wonderful that you got him
back, is there a rescue around that you could send his little "foster"
owner too? It sounds as if she would make a marvelous ferret mom.