From:
FML anonymous posts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 02:18:08 -0400
This is an emergency alert. It's the old story of the unsympathetic
boyfriend changing his mind about ferrets.

I am away from home, can't get back, and he plans to give the 4
ferrets away. I have no influence on where they go or whether they
are
 separated.

Do you or anyone in your network know someone who would like a job (or
just do it for the ferrets and me) driving them from the Calif Bay Area
to Portland OR or Seattle WA? The trip would include a stay of a day or
two in OR or WA, and would best be done this month.

If you think you might be able to help, I'll explain what would have to
be done.

[Moderator's note: Since the poster wishes to remain anonymous, I will
forward any replies. BIG]