From:
Blaine and Kendra Barody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 10:28:52 -0700
Dear Pet owners of Alberta,

Please read the attached sheet.  It is very important to your animals
health and well being.

Who is a vet to tell me what type of food to feed my animals and take
away my alternative options to provide the best possible care to my
animals just because it will make or brake them a buck.  I thought vets
cared about our animals health and well fair.  But apparently NOT.
Otherwise instead of trying to railroad trained people who can help our
animals and give us other alternative options they would decide to work
with them.

I take my animals for physio and massage and their injuries continue to
improve.  How is this harmful?  Well, vets don't make money off it.  But
my animals are doing great.  That's what it should be about.  Not that my
vet will lose money for the amputation he looks forward to in the future.
Stand up for your rights as a pet owner.  You wouldn't let Doctors take
these choices away from you and your family would you???

I urge you to speak up and contact your MLA .  Information is provided
at the end of the attached letter for you to become more informed.

Kendra Barody
Owned by 3 ferrets and 1 dog.

[Moderator's note: No letter was attached, though that might be because
the server throws away attachments that aren't just plain text.  BIG]