From:
Jim King and Sue Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 22:34:40 -0500
Good news... biopsy of the liver revealed no cancer.  However, we are not
out of the woods yet.  Lucy has been laying on his side, unable to even move
his body for almost three weeks now.  Because we now know his body can
tolerate it, Lucy is now on Pediapred.

As I look down, I see Lucy still doing his best to hang in there, with
stiches from his head to tail from an operation which may have killed him.
I feel Sue's and my love, Lucy's trust, and all of your kind ferret prayers
have helped him pull through so far.  And of course- the Brockport Animal
Hospital.  All saints !

Thanks you all of your support,
Jim and Sue