From:
KiSta Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 08:55:27 -0400
Hello FML'ers,

First, I need to thank all of our Igive supporters.  Yesterday (Saturday)
the ferrets air conditioner died.  It was in the high 80's outdoors here,
and so it was a necessity to have it running.  After arriving home from
the adoptathon to find the house an uncomfortable 82 degrees with the a/c
running, I knew it had finally gone to the air conditioner rainbow bridge.
So, I gathered up my purse and stuff, and headed out to the Walmart to get
a new one.  I stopped by the mailbox on the way, and lo & behold, an Igive
check!  Along with the Ebay payments that were also waiting in the box, I
was able to get a really nice 8000 BTU BRAND NEW Fedders window unit for
the ferrets room.  They're so happy, and cool now.  Thank you all for
helping, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it.

Now, back to those now chilled ferrets....on Thursday, I had FIVE
surrenders.  This takes our shelter to capacity.  2 of them are adrenal
and older, and three of them are a very adorable group of 1 year olds.
I'll have their photos up on the site after their quarantine.  If you're
interested in adopting a ferret, and are near the South Jersey area,
please stop by the site & fill out an application.

Thanks again!

Kim
& the supercool ferrets

Want to help our shelter?  Click here: