From:
Terra Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 20:44:38 EST
Happy Holidays everyone!

December is starting off a little delayed for me.  As, most of you know,
for very good reason!  But, never fear I am still doing my fundraiser!
Brand new baby and all!!!

Please keep my items in mind for gifts this season.  What a better gift
to give or receive than something personal yet very inexpensive!  And,
of course you're helping out our shelter fuzzies in need.

December's featured shelter is going to be:
Washington Ferret Rescue and Shelter

All the information will be on the website.  Melissa is working
frantically to get everything updated.  So, please keep checking back
to the website if it's not quite updated with the new info.

Need an inexpensive gift??  Stocking stuffer??  Are you a Secret Santa??
Don't forget about my gift ideas!  These chains are not just for animal
lovers.  I have a variety of charms for sports fans, kids, holiday,
animal lovers and more.

In case you haven't checked out the site lately
http://ferretville.net/terra/fundraiser.html
I have some new items:

Holiday charms- Christmas & Hannukah
Pet collar charms- These cute little charms are great for any pampered
pet!
Holiday ornament chains- Beautiful chains for your Christmas tree or to
give as gifts
Holiday special- This will run from November 1- December 31st

Bridge Babies charms- Limited time offer!  I still have some left but
they are going fast.

With that said, I hope everyone's holidays are special in every way.

Thank you from my heart, I could not do this without you.  I know the
ferrets in the shelters thank you,too.  =)

Sincerely,
Terra