From:
Shirley of Pebbs Pets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Apr 2003 22:06:18 -0400
I have items that I did not include in the raffle that I am selling
outright to raise funds for the shelter.  I thought I would see if any
of you would be interested before I ebay any items.

1. I have 3 $40.00 baskets. They include:
1 litter pan, 1 bag of Sheppard and Greene food (4lb.), 2 hammocks, 1
year supply of Bio Spot, 1 bottle shampoo, 1 bottle of shed stop, 1 box
of treats.  1 bottle of ear wash.  Shipping and handling would be $10.00.

2. I have 3 $20.00 baskets. They include:
1 bag Totally Ferret(1lb), 6 mo supply of biospot, 1 hammock, 1 shampoo,
1 box of treats.   Shipping and handling would be $7.00.

3. I have a few different $10.00 baskets.
A. First includes: 1(1lb) bag Totally Ferret, 1 box treats, 1 shampoo.
B.Second includes: 1(1lb)bag Totally Ferret, 1 bottle shed stop.
Shipping and Handling would be 5.50.

4. I have 2 $5.00 baskets which include: 1 6mo supply Biospot and 1
shampoo.  Shipping and Handling would be $3.50.

5. Premier Ferret 5-in-one collar-harness-leash in hot pink for
$15.00(includes shipping).

6. Pair of Rabbit Rascals Knick-knacks.$18.00 for the pair(includes
shipping)  One is "Vittles" a little ceramic bunny pulling a carrot
out of a garden and the other is "Teatime" a little cermic bunny in
a tiny teacup.

7. I have three bags Sheppard and Greene food (4lb.)for $17.00
ea (includes shipping)

Some people are buying these baskets for other shelters to raffle.
That is great and a wonderful idea.  You can help two shelters at once.
If interested in anything, please email me at [log in to unmask] .

Thanks to everyone who has helped us out so far.
Shirley Pebbles
Pebbs Pets
www.pebbspets.com