From:
Risa Di Vincenzo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 15:38:10 -0400
Hello all.  I've known for awhile that Mikette (my first fuzzie) had signs
of adrenal, the vet has been keeping an eye on her.  Now it's official.
We have surgery scheduled for the 30th of this month.  I feel very
confident in my vet (it's Dr. Karen Purcell - how lucky are we!) but of
course I'm still nervous and want to be prepared for what will happen.
If anyone with ferrets who have had this surgery has any information,
advice, or stories they would like to share with me I would really
appreciate it.  I'd like to especially know what to expect afterwards
during recovery.

I would welcome any thoughts.
Thanks.
Risa