From:
BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2008 08:09:58 -0800
Once again the Ferret Cubby Shelter/Rescue wanted to Thank all the
wonderful folks who sent Thanksgiving cards, they are still coming! I
really liked the Rainbow Bridge for Rescues that was sent to us, you
made me cry, but it is really our hearts cry, for all the kids to have
their own forever home, even the hospice kids. Thank you!

Thank you to all of you that have chose our fur kids off the tree, half
of our kids have already gotten a Santa! You don't know how much that
means to us and the fur kids. We have three that we do not believe
will see another Christmas after this one, and we really want their
Christmas to be Special!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!THANK YOU!!!

Beth