From:
Rich Stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:14:15 EDT
hello everybody

I would like to thank all the wonderfull fuzzy people on this fml for
their onderfull love and support and all the lovely cards and letters
that touched us all.  and even though pogo has crossed over the bridge
I now that he has enjoyed them as well.  we thank all of you from the
bottom of our hearts.

I would also like to say that the cards that we recieved were so
wonderfull i do so wish i had a working printer so that i could save
them fore ever but they will be in my memory along with my little pogo
so that he can always enjoy them too.

thanks again
Rich