From:
Himberger Gerri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 2000 18:51:32 -0800
Well, I got some acne shampoo, and I use that on Bandit's tail once per
day, followed with a diluted acne pad wipe.  The first day all sorts of
nasty stuff came off.  Not so much since then, but some every day.  I've
also increased his Ferretone slightly.  His tail looks better, although no
hair yet.  Rebecca says it will take about a month, so I am biding my time.
In the meantime, my ferret is ,shall we say, less than enchanted with this
whole process.  If looks could kill...