From:
Denise Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:02:16 CDT
Sandee,
Today you will have a new face Coming to the Rainbow Bridge.  He is a
little shy.  He is still just a baby to me, he is only 3 years old.  His
name is Sherman.  I just brought him and his friends new hammocks to cuddle
in.  Sherman being curious decide to go inside his hammock.  He became
trapped,as he struggle to free himself the material cut off his blood flow
and died.  Sandee, I had just losted my Gizmo 2 weeks ago on Labor Day to
seizures, then my Smudge on July 4th, My heart is now breaking with the
lost of Sherman.  I feel so awful because I did not know that this could
happen from buying a hammock.  I thought they were safe.  What could I have
done to prevent this?  I am suppose to protect my little ones.  I feel so
awful inside.  Please help him find his way to meet with Gizmo & Smudge.
He will be lonely since he has a little friend Grace that keeps walking her
cage looking for him.  They were the a bonded pair.  I can hear her crying
for him.  I try to comfort her and myself also, but this is hard.  Please
put him under your wings for awhile I am really going miss my little guy.

Love The Ferret Mama
Denise Peddington Davis
At The Ferret Mama's Haven