Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 03:11:50 -0600
It is not exactly that I am " too busy for alot of email".  Not true.

What I was trying to say was I have hundreds of emails backlogged from my
recent Scar Trek and I am, frankly, too sore/tired/limited to catch up on
THEM (them equals the backlog).  I did say if you had questions or had
asked a question which has been unanswered, you could ask me again.

I am never too busy to stop and help out people with their ferret problems.
At the moment, it might take a few days, maybe even a week to get back to
you, but I will.

In other news, as a part of my long-term recovery plan (and so I don't go
stir crazy locked up in a huge house all by myself), I am thinking about
taking a two week 4x5 photo vacation as soon as I am off the heavy pain
meds (a week or two).  I'm thinking of driving out I-70 to Colorado to
shoot the Great Sand Dunes, then south to Santa Fe and Albuquerque, then
west to Flagstaff to shoot the Grand Canyon, then south to shoot a great
ruin only about 5 people know about (I originally found it), then south
some more to Casa Grande, then west to San Diego, north to San Francisco,
east to Reno, then east home.  Now, since this is the first real vacation
I've taken in 5 years or so, those locations and rough routes can and
probably will change.

The point here is I am willing to stop and talk to clubs or individuals as
often as possible, which will be oftener if offered ales and tacos.  One
small glitch.  I am not planning to check on the internet much (except as
I might occasionally do from from a host's computer), so I will not accept
last minute invitations.  If you would like me to stop for a ferret talk
or more formal club presentation and you are within a few hundred miles of
this proposed route, write me as soon as possible and we can work out a
time and rough date of arrival.  Oh, I was just kidding about the ale and
tacos.  Sadly, both are off my diet for a while.  Oh, one last thing.  This
is first come, first visited, offer with a cut off time for me to decide to
visit you 4 days before I leave (which, you might have noticed, hasn't been
set yet).  Do not ask the day I leave.

There is one thing *I* would like to do as I drive through Sacramento,
CaCaLand.  I need someone to volunteer to push buttons on my camera as I
pose in front of the CaCaLand Fishing Gestapo and Butterbrain building.
Maybe even in front of the capital building.  It will need to be well
planned, because I plan on mooning the building.  And not that quick
flashing moon which is missed in a normal blink.  No.  I mean a full, light
up the sky moon.  It won't be a pretty picture, but it will make a point.
Ok, maybe it won't make a point, but it WILL make me happy.  So, if someone
in the general area would like to conspire to break various morality laws,
and who won't pass out from the sheer excitement of seeing the infamous
pock-marked Bob Butt, let me know.  And don't worry; I have lots of
anti-nausea pills should you need them.

Maybe I'll sell the rights to post the picture on eBay....maybe people will
pay so I will NOT publish the picture....

Bob C and 16 MO Furry Missouri Mooners

[Moderator's note: I'd suggest you send the picture in to Modern Ferret
but that would probably cause another debate about how they public porn
and smut... BIG]