From:
Amy Sodus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 10:52:49 EST
>I was just wondering if anyone has any ferrets that are obsessed with
>wet toes.  Let me explain first heh.  There are 3 ferrets in the house.

Hmm.  A shower when my boys are out.  Not a good idea for me, but all
eight have so much fun.  With my feet, ankles, opening the shower door
on me, the wet bathtub, chasing me, and "helping" me to get dressed.  A
little hard to put pants on with two or three ferrets in the legs....

Amy and the boys
God Bless America