From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:31:45 EDT
I thought perhaps some people would enjoy a trip down memory lane with
Sean and Rocky, and that those who aren't acquainted with them might like
to be.

Well, if this strikes you the way it did me and a friend of mine, get a
tissue ... for happy tears.  And go to the link below for a slideshow of
Sean and Rocky from their first year to current.  There are no first pics
when he was very little, sorry for that.  Anyway, here you are:

http://www.picturetrail.com/gid7222047

Sometimes dial-ups take a minute for the pics to load.

Take my word for it, for best results:
Turn up your speakers.
Enlarge the page to full screen.
Click "slideshow".