Date:
Sat, 26 Jan 2008 00:10:47 -0800
A while back I said I was going to start a ferret magazine; I've been
figuring out what format (digest form) and costs, all that stuff, found
a printer, and have started the layout and the "preview" website.
It would be available in July and preorders would start before then, of
course. So, I know there will be that magazine, but as far as others,
I haven't seen or read any. I know there are some wonderful shelter
newsletters out there. I just thought - there may be UK magazines that
you can get, though, if you can manage to get them to send them to
where you are.

Laryssa