Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 1996 11:21:48 -0400
In the light of saving White Fang. I think that reading about Baby Face and
Whodini is that much harder to take.

I guess we can't save them all, but we sure as h.ll can try. When it works,
it's such a wonderful feeling and when it doesn't we are crushed.

I'm so sorry for your loses.

For all of you with sick ones out there, just keep praying, know that we're
all praying with you.

Does anyone have any idea on how to get an Emergency relief fund set-up and
anyone that has non-profit statis want to try and do this?