From:
Gary Holowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 1995 01:29:02 -0800
[BIG: if you could, pls fwd this directly].
[Sorry, forgot who posted it - it was an anon posting.  BIG]

Re:We've had Bonnie for 2 and a half years now, ..

    Please try Deliver 2.0 available from any pharmacy.  It is non
prescription, costs from $23-35 for a case of 12 8oz cans, and every one of
my ferrets love it.  I find with a large syringe (50cc+) the end is large
enough to pass whatever baby food combination you can think of & they seem
to stimulate a sucking reflex better than a spoon, etc.

    Also let me know if there's anything I can do to help, I'm the person
who's been blessed with Timmy's recovery from "termimal lymphoma", so I've
been thru some pretty tense times.  The important thing is to keep on
keeping on with the love and care aspects.  They need a reason to live if
they're battling some unknown thing.  Timmy even tonight still needs me to
hold him & start the recipe by letting him lick it off my finger.

        Take care,  Sincerely, Gary