From:
"Suzanne M. Montague" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Oct 1996 12:24:04 -0400
>Our two-year old, Jasmine, loves to do flips and has learned some
>impressive acrobatics.  We assumed they liked it when we did it the first
>time when making the bed(the game is also safer if played over a bed) when
>they dooked and war-danced their little heads off

I found out this same thing many years ago, also, when making the bed.  One
of my ferrets thinks it's a great game to play.  They both just like getting
in the covers when I'm trying to make the bed.  A couple of days ago I was
tucking in the clean sheets and looked down to see Sweet Pea had her head
and her forelegs stuck under the mattress (she'd poked her head in there
when I'd lifted the mattress).  I freaked OUT!  Of course, I lifted the bed
back up immediately and she looked at me with this look like, "Hey, it was
DARK under there!" Then she went about playing around in the blanket while I
was trying to complete putting the bed together.  Little Roo likes to climb
around like a mole and mess up the bed after I've got it completely made!

Suzanne

Sweet Pea "Hey, I'll start at the end of the bed, you start at the head."
Little Roo "No way, it's not made yet.  I'll just tear around underneath
INSIDE the springbox instead!  Hey, I've been looking for this stuffed dog.
Found it!  You've been hiding everything in here!
Sweet Pea "You're no fun!"
Little Roo "Oh, bug off, I just stole your stuffed fish and hid it from
YOU!"