From:
Anatole Mori Wolfsdorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jun 1998 08:25:36 -0500
Hello everyone!  The response to my first post was warm and enthusiastic,
but the future home of Sabrina and Maia remains as yet undetermined.  For
the second round of the adoption call, we have decided to add Boston and
Virginia to Chicago and Connecticut as possible sites for relocation.

Let me remind you that Sabrina and Maia have been exposed to ECE, have
terrific dispositions, are both just under 3 years of age, and are in
excellent health (shots up to date for Maia till October, Sabrina December).
Sabrina is silky and fashionably trim for the swimsuit season; Maia is a big
white fluffy ball.  They will be able to bring with them a two level Midwest
cage with ramps and a smaller traveling cage, two small pet carriers, two
Ferret Madness ferret carry sacks (1 summer, 1 winter), a round padded bed
for outside the cage, 2 hammocks, assorted sleep sacks and bedding, food
dishes, squeaky toys, jingle balls et al.  The adoption fee for these two
will be very reasonable (I'd rather you spend your money on them).  Ite
Tauri!

I will be off line for some time once we get to Connecticut (after June 21)
so please write soon!

With best wishes,

 Anatole Mori Wolfsdorf
 Department of Classics