From:
Joan McRorie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:27:40 EDT
Hi All!
I have four kits available for adoption, all down from Meg Carpenter's
line.  The mom is Sunshine (an albino - this is her second litter) and the
dad is "Paws" (a VERY prolific hob!).  The kits were born on April 24 and
have had their first series of distemper shots.  Two males, one a cinnamon
mitt with a white face, the other a very light cinnamon.  Two females, one
a gray mitt with a black nose and beautiful markings, the other a light
silver with a "vee" on her forehead ... she will go panda when she comes
into coat.  All are very adventurous and are not hesistant to go after my
other jills and hobs twice their size!  Anyone who might be interested can
e-mail me at [log in to unmask] or call me at (703) 620-9369.  Three siblings
have already gone to other breeders (one being the proud grandmother Meg).

Cheers and dooks!