From:
Diabolique Eleanor D'Artagnan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 18:21:00 -0700
Hello all,
I just wanted to introduce myself to all those people that have something
in common with me: the love for fuzzies.

I first got a female sable when I was in middle school (because I always
had to have the more exotic pets...iguanas, anoles, betas, etc.) I named
her Sasha and loved her dearly (I also made sure to keep her away from my 9
year old brother) but as bad fortune had it, the breeder failed to inform
my mother and I of the need to spay female ferrets....or suffer dire
consequences!  I was heart broken, but this past January I was "reunited"
with her when I discovered a Sable kit that looked just like her (yes, I
know Sables pretty much all look alike) and was just as friendly and
feisty.  I bought her without a second thought.  I know that you shouldn't
do that, but having one before I did know the time and money that goes into
raising a ferret and I was prepared to make the sacrifices needed to make
her life a happy one.  It took a bit of convincing for my boyfriend, but he
fell in love with her in no time flat.  She is his little girl now.  Our
furry also tends to like him a bit more; she seems to try to keep me away
sometimes...like I am on her "guy territory"!  That has died down over the
past months though.  Well, before I tell her entire 8 month life story...
I should end this..!

Rochelle & Mahwah (my baby cakes!)