Date:
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 17:35:23 -0400
Well, now, Alexandra, I think that is a fine idea!  We can have more than
one Thanksgiving... I am always grateful for something!  I mean, look at
the post today about the postponing of the prairie dog poisoning.

I really LOVE to cook for people who really LOVE to EAT!  So, sure, we
can do this.  AND, since I will be coming over to the Boston area for the
MaFF Halloween blowout on Oct.  30 (a Sunday), if someone wants to plan a
Saturday feast and use it to help raise some $$ for an unnamed shelter --
or just to get together for the fun -- I will be happy to cook.  I just
need a kitchen.  I'll even make some of those little round sugary
thingees (beignets) that Judy Cooke loves so much.  And, maybe even three
kinds of pies, because my sister-in-law has a great recipe for Buttermilk
Pie.  And, hmm, I have pie plates for pumpkin and apple pies, so they may
need to be sold ” I mean filled ” too.  So, if this looks like something
that interests any of you in the New England area (I am in northeast CT),
let's hear from you.  And, I can't believe you would dive that drain
Nyquil!  I make my own cough syrup.  But, again, I would rather pour the
Nyquil out and keep the good stuff for me!

renee