From:
Florence Love <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:45:05 -0400
You are the largest most knowledgeable and diverse group of people,
with the widest arrange of experience, and I need your help.. I need as
much info as possible on hardwood floors. Everything you've tried that
successfully works for protecting, and cleaning hardwood floors. This
is the hardwood that looks pretty in planks from the box, and is glued
down to a cement floor -- not the natural that has been sanded and then
received a clear coat of material that seals all the edges. This hasn't
has the edges sealed, but if you've sealed the edges of yours, what did
you use?

I do use lots of litter boxes (with litter) in the corners, and papers
outside of the boxes for butt scooting, and near misses. My kids
currently have their own room, but everything is carpeted except the
bathroom. I'm excited about hardwood floors, but also want to honor
the floors and keep them in good condition.

Thanks,
Florence Love
Marietta, GA