From:
Patty Ducharme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 01:46:10 -0700
I recently aquired two cages one is extremely large and want to make
that one my fuzzys new condo. I looked it up on line and it just says
wire cage, on the cage hes in now the wires have that plastic looking
coating on the wires. When i took the big cage apart for cleaning they
had used wire hangers in a few places and those places have some rust
and the metal started flaking off. I dnot want to put him in it yet in
case the wire is the kind they shouldnt be living in. Or if the small
amounts of rust will harm him. Any info would be very helpfull~

thank you~