From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:36:27 -0500
More additions to the Ferret "I Will Not ..." list:

I will not ...

 ... grab my human's sock and try to run away with it, while its still on
     his foot!
 ... try to may my human feel guilty because he won't give me the ENTIRE
     box of treats!
 ... try to tackle Kordell Stewart during the Steelers games on TV!
 ... spill the water bowl all over the kitchen floor right after its been
     filled!
 ... wait until my human isn't looking, then dive into his soda!
 ... blackmail my human into distracting me with snacks, so I won't steal
     things off of the coffee table!
 ... change the television channel when my human gets up to tend to dinner!
 ... go into "wild weasel" mode when its time to go to bed!
 ... try to get into the oven when my human is baking something!
 ... try to steal goodies out of the fridge every time my human opens the
     door!
 ... jump into the trash can, then start throwing things out that I plan
     on trying to play with!
 ... convince all the other ferts to join me in sitting right outside the
     bathroom door for my human to come out, then not moving when he
     *does* try to come out!
 ... dig all of the empty plastic soda bottles out of the trash can, in
     the mistaken belief that there is a new toy at the bottom!

Todd and the (just *who* thought up all these rules???) Fuzzbutt Rodeo
Clowns!

---
http://GiftsAndCollectibles.sites.cc
http://users.success.net/toddl/