Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 09:35:23 +0000
Since our inquires and asking for help on our 501 C3 paperwork through
the current ferret communities and shockingly denied well we are still
processing and well a CPA is finally reviewing as we had errors on last
submission.  But will be submitted soon.  But was refused for assistance
well has dampened some donations but I fact local letters for support
will still obtain donations.  Besides federal write offs many look for
state level writes off which they can get.  From local non profit non
501 C3 operations.  So do not think you have to be 501 C3 to obtain
donations or to obtain from manufacturers of support.  This is all
really you will need to provide:

business license
intake/out take report
Letter of request/inquiry for donations
financial info/ references
Vet referral of acknowledgments and relations
total adoptions versus total surrenders
actual amount needed do not be greedy and state the lasting it will last
and okay to request at a later date.
info on your shelter and hours of operations a rep may visit one day.
and your adoption policy and procedure

You provide this to local businesses well you will be surprised on
response and support!