From:
lisa weisensale <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2006 07:32:50 -0500
Hi FML'rs

This last weekend, I sent two fur friends (Buster and Smokey) to live
with Beth at CritterCamp in Illinois.

The ferts journey was a long one.  I picked them up from a dirty cage
and no food, then to an hour long car ride; to Dubuque, IA where a friend
and I met who took the kids another 2 hours near Rockford.

I have to say, My friend had the nicest things to say about Beth and the
Crittercamp.  I am confident they are now in a much better situation, and
that makes me feel at ease.

Thank you Beth for taking them.

As long as I have been off the FML, about a year, I still find it a
wealth of info.  And without it, I would have had to resort to finding
them just another home that would take them, let alone one that would
take GOOD care of them.

Please keep this forum running strong so other's can have the same wealth
of knowledge at their fingertips.

Thanks All
Lisa Weisensale