From:
Sandra Browning <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 22:36:30 EST
Fran has asked me to post this message, as she is not a member of FML.  I
have premission to post her name and addy:

I wanted to let everyone know that Fran Brown, "Ferrets Are Love" will be
carrying the "My Pet Ferret" that was such a hit at the Symposium (it
moves, it dooks and it's adorable!).

If you are interested in ordering any from her, please contact her
directly at [log in to unmask]

She has a picture of one of them and I'm sure she'd gladly send it along
to you, so you can see before you buy.  They are selling for $22.00 +
$3.95 for shipping.    A percentage of all sales goes to ADV Research.

Sandi