From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 14:28:34 EDT
Hi everyone..  havent posted in a while, it's been crazy here with the
new job and everything.  I have a question..  3 weeks ago, Ginger had a
"something" removed from her lower tummy, almost right beside her right
rear leg..of course we took her to the vet, had it removed, but they
haven't gotten back to us about what it is/was.  It was a fairly good sized
lump, about the size of my thumb.  Everytime we call my vet, she tells us
it's still being looked at or they still dont know what it is, or what it
could be blah blah... maybe they really don't, but is there somewhere we
could have it taken to be looked at?  I'd really like to know what it is...
how long does it usually take to find out what these things are?

Thanks and blessings to everyone and their fuzzies
-Sarah, Ginger, Max, Moritz, and Rohe