Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 10:34:42 -0400
My deepest condolences to those who have lost the company of their fuzzy
kids recently.  I know nothing will replace the little faces.

I did something unforgivable this morning.  This morning I did the most
despicable act a ferret parent could do.

Let me plead my case.

My morning routine as I come in the door is to greet little Mysti and
Blossom, give them a treat of Flaxseed oil, and cuddles.  So far, so good.

Then to the main cage housing the "Brat Pak".  This morning I just opened
the cage door and walked away.  and sat down to remove my work shoes and
relax for a moment I noticed it was way to quiet, I looked in the cage
and all five members of the Brat Pak were just sitting in the hammock or
standing on the top of the cat condo staring and blinking at me.  No one
had moved, not a single one had moved.  OH NO..DADDY did what...!!!

I had neglected to greet the kids after opening the cage, they had still
not moved.

I "jumped" up and and went to the cage, lifted Alice up, and got the
most enthusiastic nose and beard / mustache rub I had gotten in months.
Princess Peewee greeted me with three nose bumps; Lady Missy Fitt HAD to
get up on my shoulder to sniff my ear.  Trouble, my stuffy 'ol male, gave
me nose kisses till I had to sneeze.  MS Moezilla actually put her paws on
my chin and gave me the longest nose bump (?) I've ever had.  She actually
held her nose against mine.

As I sat them on the floor, they wouldn't leave my feet, so we all went
to the bathroom to have some drinks and a few minutes of splashing before
morning play.

I had clearly breached the "Morning Protocol"

All this time I thought the morning greetings were putting them through
some form of torture, I sure was wrong about that.  What was that about
"dumb animals"?

Hey...! Stop by my home page, visit my Ferret kids. See all the cute fuzzy
little ferret kids.....

See:
Sir Trouble
Lady Miss Fitt<the smart one of the group>
Princess PeeWee <Daddys Princess>
Alice <Queen of the fluffy kids>
MoeZilla <the blanketmole>
Dweezle <the never ending bundle of energy>
Annd Blossom <the three legged blur from Hell, nothing stopps her>
and of course,
Mysti <daddys lap buddy>
See them all at:http://bones2000.virtualave.net

Visit Bandt's Joke Den. A quiet place for a few jokes and cute ferret kids
pictures...Sign up for a free Joke email service
http://www.geocities.com/bandit_44663