From:
Joanne Werstlein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 20:11:10 -0700
Buck-A-Month Club Membership
as of 12-1-08
59 people

I am totally amazed at the ferret community every year.....In 2002 I
thought of the funny saying that everyone knows... "every dollar
counts", so how about sending $1.00 a month to Support Our Shelters
(SOS) and let it add up with others... and you know what? It worked!

Some people send in a dollar, others send in more. But the goal is
getting accomplished. People that can't donate much, can donate to
this. Why? Cause it only takes a buck a month to be a member of the
Buck-a-Month Club! (BaM) It doesn't break the bank and it adds up.

Without your support each month there would be NO BaM Club. Your
donations each month help so many shelters in need. Words do not
begin to express how much it means to me, SOS and to the shelters.

Casey's Hidden Pantry
Mellymoo the Clown and Friends
Zoo's Ferret Sanctuary
Timothy Bates
Anita Bell
Fran Brown
Julia Cameron
Tony Cantley
Lois Caselman
Sydney Chadwycke
Barb Clay
Colesferry Ferret Home
Sherry Collier
Jacci Copeland
Kurt Deaton
Dawn Desmarais
Deborah Dillivan
Stephanie Downs
Mary Jo Dullum
Barbara Fry
Priscilla Gabrielle
David Gaines
Trena Girouard
Deena Haner
Rachael Harrison
Mindy Harvey
Erica Hohing
Mary Hogan
Robin Jones
Lee Julian
Russell Kenmuir
Dawna Kraus
Susie Kuzelka
Stacy Lamb
Pat Lindquist
Lorraine Lordi
Allison Martin
Eleanor Mead
Kenneth Meyer
Sara Munz
Debby Osburn
Tara Radford
Cathy Ryan
Mary Sagalla
Nancy Sanders
Joan Scheer
Cynthia Scheidt
Laurie Schubert
Dana and Mary Segalla
Cheryl Sowards
Marsha Stanek
Brenda Steinfurth
Dianna Stover
Mary Stubbs
Roger Vaughn
Lisa Watson
Joanne Werstlein
Alwyn Wiebe
Brenda Zupko

If you would like to JOIN THE BaM Club....or want more information on
joining the BaM club Check out
http://www.supportourshelters.org/bam.html

Joanne Werstlein

Looking forward to another WONDERFUL BaM Year!