From:
Edward Lipinski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 1999 02:11:25 +700
Just to let you know Rubrect Kirche that Edward responded to your discourse
belying the philosophy of Lipinski's Socratic methodology on this FML.
Them "Atta boys!" are welcome.

Also included was a verse of Rudyard Kiplings "The female of the species,"
as well as an attempt to refute erronous allegations previously made on
the ethnicity of my local neighborhood.

Bill Gruber saw fit to censor my posting because it was insulting to women
and a certain ethnic group, in his considered opinion.  As a consequence it
was not posted, and I am sorry for that.

I should like to ask Bill Gruber to post to me privately that posting that
he rejected because I am unable to retrieve it currently from my other
email service, Juno.  I should like to edit it in a manner acceptable to
BG and to post it.

Currently I am unable to access Juno because of a glitch in my or their
computer(s).  I may have to uninstall and then reinstall Juno.

On another sad note I am mortified at the two instances of biting ferrets
recently posted and particularly the instance where the 10 year old child
was deliberately and repeatedly attacked with rapidity by the ferret Rosie.
This female ferret, as well as the other female ferre, Daisy, have
demonstrated a behavior that seems to give some credence to the NYC recent
ban on ferrets, as unfortunate as that is.

I know it is very difficult for many to accept the fact that some ferrets
are viscous and that the underlying reasons are fundamentally unknown.
Many ferreters become absolutely irrational and vehemently antagonistic to
such professors of the "facts" when they are printed right in front of
their noses.

I'm so sorry to see that a few of the ferreters on this list have taken to
epithets and devisive name calling of the NYC officials.  To do that only
reenforces the determination of those officials to proceed with their
agenda and to absolutely discount the entreaties of these scurrilous
supplicants.

It would appear that when the emotions take over, sensibility takes leave,
much to the detriment of the ferret.

What would serve ferretdom beneficially is to obtain an exact enumeration
of the basic reasons why the ferret is vilified, and then to explain why
these reasons are in error, if that can be done.

So far no one has addressed the reasons for the dismay that an ignorant
ferret owner feels when he himself is bitten by another person's ferret,
thinking that the stranger ferret will interact with him in a manner
similar to the way that his own ferrets do.  And even here there is another
dimension when that strange ferret is one that is an intact ferret.  Is NYC
aware of more than we know?

I must say that emotion, ignorance and vilification is all to common a
trait with many of those who sit behind the safety of their keyboard and
they will spout words that they would fain do were they face to face with
their object of vilification

Edward Lipinski, originator of the Lipinskified Germanism:
 Frettchen~vergnuegen
= Joy of Ferrets (Most of them anyway)