From:
Mark Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 06:48:39 -0600
Wow yesterdays FML was very depressing for me, the losses of Tarzan and Taz
really hit me, those are two names that I remember from when I first joined
the FML 6 months ago or so.  I remeber reading stories about them and many
others and the names stick, and it makes me feel as though I have lost a
part of something as well.

My sincere condolences.

In additon to that it seemed as though there are just a tremendous amount of
ferrets up for adption, for whatever reason, but it is depressing to see so
many that are unwanted anymore.

So sad to think of ferrets being unwanted, or any animal for that matter.

Mark
Bob( hey you want us right)
Marmot ( of course he does you goof, now let's play so he'll smile)