Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 12 Aug 1994 09:34:27 EDT
hello fellow carpet shark folks:

i have a carpet question - we have six fuzzies who mostly (some all the time,
and some most of the time) use the litter box, but at least once a day, we
will find a mistake which is usually on the plastic we put out.  now, we
want to get rid of all of these plastic runners (and i would like to get rid
of the current carpet) and we need carpet suggestions.
one suggestion is cheap rugs on the floor (we have hardwood under the carpet),
but i need other ones.

thanks

beckers, larry, and the even wilder eleven.