From:
John McBride <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 1997 08:36:52 -0400
Hi there,
I haven't heard to much about ppl taking their fuzzies in the pool.  I'm
very tempted to bring mine in the poool , but i was not sure if the
chemicals will hurt them.  If any one has tried this please email me and let
me know how it went and if they were effected .

Does any1 know why ferrets lick lick lick CHOMP?  I have a rescue baby that
is just the sweetest and loves to sleep on u(16 weeks old) but he loves to
lick lick lick CHOMP.  Does any1 else have this problem.  I thought maybe it
was the salt in our skin when we get hot, but my ears do not swet.

I have four fuzzies and have 4 cages.  Every time i had a ferret given to me
a cage would come along too.  Ny husband got tired of all the cages so i
found out that i could attach 2 of them together.Now they have a 7 floor
cage it is so cool., they thought it was heaven.  I had to remove the bottom
of one cage and put the floor peice with an opening in its place,then i had
to remove the lid of the other cage,(it was not easy) and then it took a few
trial and erroe to get the floors adjusted so it was safe for the little
guys but now it works great.

sherri
and the foursome