From:
Gregory Lewis-Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jul 2012 12:33:05 -0400
I'm the son of Chris Lewis that some of you may know :)

My parents had ferrets in the late 80s to early 90s. When I was born,
I became their little terror, just less furry!

Anyways, after a long time without ferrets, and wanting one dearly, it
looks like I'll be adopting a local rescue ferret tomorrow night.

He's a big boy 1yr old DEW, who's deaf, has a cleft palate and possibly
Waardenburg syndrome. He's quite sweet, especially with my gf's heinz
57 poodle! Lots of kisses out of him but we will need to work on the
play nipping and the litter training. I'm a bit nervous getting back
into ferrets, but it should be a lot of fun :) He's a single, and will
probably remain that way depending how is nipping goes. He's certainly
a bully to the smaller ladies. But I'm excited. He'll also have 2 mini
yorkies that he outweighs that he may got along well with.

It'll be fun!

Gregory

[Moderator's note: Chris Lewis founded the FML back in 1987! BIG]