Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2006 11:48:06 -0400
Just wanted to remind everyone that SOS is working on We Care Packages to
send to shelters in need.  We have all seen how much shelters need our
support, both materially and morally.  Please help us show them!  A
heartfelt card, a cozy hammie, a pack of treats - anything that shows
we care and can help bring a dook to a shelter ferret or a smile to the
shelter operator!

You can request a shelter to receive a package, sign up to send a box to
a shelter in need (or your favorite), send a small donation to go towards
items for a group box, or send an item to be included.  Anything would
be helpful and be appreciated.  A ferret toy or treat, some bedding, a
special card for a shelter operator, a ferret mug or T-shirt for them to
use, a picture of your own ferrets, a ferret gift certificate.  Anything
to make up some special boxes for some special shelters!

Thanks for any help!
Dooks
Risa

PS Ada of Weaselpals, you were kind enough to reply when I first made
this requsest, my old computer system couldn't display your e-mail.
Could you please re-contact me?  Thanks!