Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 22:51:33 -0400
We have so many 3 pc.Matching Ferret Bedding Sets and multitudes of Plush
Felt lined Hammocks, Hanging Sleeper Beds, Hidey-Hole Sleeper CUBES,
Ferret Shaped Jingle toys and so much to see..

Proceeds benefit the Medical, Food and Care of the many previously
unwanted Ferrets we have taken into our private home at LFFR (Little
Feet Ferret Retreat) Please take a look :

http://www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding

Thank you,
Rose