Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 19:59:39 -0500
Both of our ferrets love to climb under my one set of drawers, and then up
behind them and into those drawers to sleep a good portion of every day.
If someone wanted a dark sleeping area I would think a free standing set
of drawers in a cabinet base might offer darkness, plus easy in/out for
the ferrets.  Not to mention just opening a drawer to get them out.  Our
ferrets prefer this sleeping arrangement to anything else.  Anyone else
have ferrets that prefer sleeping in drawers?  I'm not sure how you would
confine them to this type of space, but mine easily would get 14 hours of
darkness with their own preference of sleeping quarters.

Karla
Meep and Daisy