From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2010 14:00:05 -0400
In memory of Blizzard, a deeply loved and cherished ferret companion,
two new donations have been given to help with the vet bills of abused,
neglected and abandoned ferrets.

We ask you to please visit Blizzard's page. And if you are a shelter
who receives a ferret who has experienced neglect, abuse or
abandonment, please contact Support Our Shelters right away. We
would like to help.

http://fuzzyfrenzy.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

~~~~~ Support Our Shelters ~~~~~
                100 Walsh Road
           Lansdowne, PA 19050
                  610-626-6647

Helping the Shelters of the Ferret Mailing List
          www.SupportOurShelters.org

Ask me how you can help a shelter near you.

Tax-Deductible Donations through PayPal to:
 501(c)3 non-profit  Tax ID: 23-3062176