From:
Sc Ellis-Blackwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 1998 14:24:03 -0600
Hi there everyone.  Folks have graciously posted in response to my inquiries
about other cities and their ferret friendliness previously when we were
looking at possible job opportunities there.  Well, here we go again.  It
looks like there's a strong possibility of us moving back to Texas from the
midwest (Yee haw!  Back to our native land!).  San Antonio in particular.
If I remember correctly they recently resolved a legalization issue.
Correct me if I'm wrong.  I seem to remember a club/shelter there.  So,
would love to have some information (one of my guys needs ongoing treatment
for insulinoma so we need a good vet), and also if some kind souls wouldn't
mind corresponding with me privately about housing, etc.

Thanks a bunch!
Shelly
(SC Ellis-Blackwell)