Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 1997 12:56:53 -0400
ATTENTION FERRET LOVERS IN THE DAYTON AREA

A girl I work with just called me and asked me if I would be interested in
adopting 2 ferrets that belong to a friend of hers because he is allergic to
them.  My husband and I are not in a position to take 2 more fuzzies into
our home even though we would love to.  I just want them to find good homes.
From the info I have received, there is a male and female, fixed with all
shots, cage and all extras, and the owner is just giving them away because
he is allergic to them.

If anyone is intersted, e mail me at:

Thanks

Hali